Non Pharmaceutical products
We provide medical devices and supplies to wholesalers, trade and the retail sector. We look to source innovative products from all over the world so you are armed and ready to tackle just about anything new parenthood throws your way.
We help over a quarter million Children. Small children cannot blow their noses and this disturbs their sleep, food intake and the general well-being of the child and the whole family. NoseFrida® is clinically proven to help improve a child’s breathing, feeding and sleeping by safely relieving congestion. The nasal aspirator does not irritate the sensitive mucus membrane in a child’s nose.The nasal aspirator does not irritate the sensitive mucus membrane in a child’s nose.
Nosefrida History. NoseFrida® has been developed and produced by an ear, nose and throat doctor. It meets all the demands for safety and hygiene both for the child and the user. It comes packaged in its own protective case together with 3 replacement hygiene filters.
What is NoseFrida?
- Small children cannot blow their own noses and this can disturb their sleep, food intake and the general well-being of the child and the whole family.
- Nosefrida® nasal aspirator and NoseFrida hygiene replacement filters is the leading and most effective aid against nasal congestion for small children from 0-3 years.
- It is clinically proven to improve your child’s breathing, feeding and sleeping by safely relieving congestion.
Features of NoseFrida
- PACKAGE: It comes packaged in its own protective case together with 3 replacement filters.
- HYGIENE: Has a hygienic design,(20 count) disposable filters are clinically proven to prevent the transfer of mucus or bacterial germs when clearing the stuffy nose as it uses a moisture absorbing filter hence, It meets all the demands for safety and hygiene both for the child and user.
- EFFECTIVE AND SAFE to use since it is none invasive, doesn’t irritate the sensitive mucus membrane in your child’s nose.
How to Use Nosefrida
- Place your child face up on changing table or bed.you can also hold your child, tucking their arms in while you use nosefrida.
Place the tip of the red mouthpiece between your lips.Take the blue tube and place it against the base of the child’s nostril and apply the suction necessary to remove the nasal mucus.
- Apply again if not satisfied. If mucus is thick, first insert some saline solution into the nostril: position the saline applicator tip just below baby‘s nostril and gently spray the required dose into each nostril to assist in reducing the thickness of mucus prior to using NoseFrida.
- Clean NoseFrida and replace the filter after each use.Wash the large tube and mouthpiece with soap and water.
- Clean the thin tube with a few drops of rubbing alcohol.
- Reassemble the dried NoseFrida by firmly snapping blue parts together and attach the thin tube to the blue filter holder.
- Attach the mouthpiece to the thin tube and make sure that the mouthpiece is inserted all the way to the stopper.
- Please note: The filter is a single use filter. A new filter should be replaced after cleaning of the device. The NoseFrida Hygiene Filter aids in prevention of bacteria.
Why Use Nosefrida?
- It is effective and Very quick way of removing boogers(mucus)
- Hygienic and Easy to clean, no trapped boogies!
- Established sell track record worldwide
- Is BPA and Pthalate free
- Filters are durable and long lasting
- Non-invasive, does not bother baby
- Developed and recommended by pediatricians and B.V.C.(Swedish childcare center)
- Can be used from birth
- Clinically proven
- NHS approved